Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cambiando... todo; renovar...retomar.... ?¡¡¿

You say you wander your own landBut when I think about itI don't see how you canYou're aching, you're breakingAnd I can see the pain in your eyesSays everybody's changingAnd I don't know whySo little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move to stay in the game try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the sameYou're gone from hereAnd soon you will disappearCause everybody's changingAnd I don't feel rightSo little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move to stay in the game try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the sameSo little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the same .

No comments: